Santa's Crypto Get-Together 2022
8 September—9 September 2022, Prague, Czech Republic
Santa's Crypto Get-Together (SantaCrypt) started in December 2001 as the first annual Czech and Slovak workshop aiming to facilitate closer cooperation of professionals working in the field of applied cryptography and related areas of security. This get-together of experts is organised in order to foster exchange of information and ideas on past, ongoing, and also future projects. We recognise the need of experts meeting their colleagues without the hassle of taking care of their (potential) customers, bosses and other distracting forces. ;-) The workshop is run in English in the first day and then Czech and Slovak the second day.
There will be invited lectures:
- Ueli Maurer, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- Gregor Leander, Ruhr Univ. Bochum, Germany.
- Ilaria Chillotti, Zama, France.
- Tomáš Rosa,Raiffeisenbank & MFF UK, ČR.
- Bohuslav Rudolf, NÚKIB & MFF UK, ČR.
Hotel Olympik - Hotel Olympik, Sokolovská 138, Prague
Žižkova 600, 664 01 Bílovice nad Svitavou
Contact email: email@example.com
- Vašek Matyáš, FI MU, Brno, ČR – předseda
- Jan Hajný, FEKT VUT v Brně, CZ
- Peter Gaži, IOHK Research, SR
- Bohuslav Rudolf, NÚKIB & MFF UK, Praha, ČR
- Martin Stanek, UK, Bratislava, SR
- Petr Švenda, FI MU, Brno, CZ
- Marek Sýs, FI MU, Brno, CZ