Santa's Crypto Get-Together 2021
2 September—3 September 2021, Prague, Czech Republic
Santa's Crypto Get-Together (SantaCrypt) started in December 2001 as the first annual Czech and Slovak workshop aiming to facilitate closer cooperation of professionals working in the field of applied cryptography and related areas of security. This get-together of experts is organised in order to foster exchange of information and ideas on past, ongoing, and also future projects. We recognise the need of experts meeting their colleagues without the hassle of taking care of their (potential) customers, bosses and other distracting forces. ;-) The workshop is run in English in the first day and then Czech and Slovak the second day.
There will be invited lectures:
- Bernhard Essliger (Univ. Siegen, Germany) - about CryptoTool project.
- Gregor Leander (Ruhr Univ. Bochum, Germany) - actual trends in symmetric cryptography.
- Miloslav Dušek (Univ. Palackého Olomouc, ČR) - actual trends in quantum cryptography.
- Otokar Grošek (STU v Bratislavě, Slovensko) - about (non)randomness.
Hotel Olympik - Hotel Olympik, Sokolovská 138, Prague
Žižkova 600, 664 01 Bílovice nad Svitavou
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vašek Matyáš, FI MU, Brno, CZ – charirman
- Jan Hajný, FEKT VUT Brno, CZ
- Peter Gaži, IOHK Research, China& SR
- Bohuslav Rudolf, NÚKIB & MFF UK, Praha, ČR
- Martin Stanek, UK, Bratislava, SVK
- Petr Švenda, FI MU, Brno, CZ