Santa's Crypto Get-Together 2018
29 November—30 November 2018, Prague, Czech Republic
Santa's Crypto Get-Together (SantaCrypt) started in December 2001 as the first annual Czech and Slovak workshop aiming to facilitate closer cooperation of professionals working in the field of applied cryptography and related areas of security. This get-together of experts is organised in order to foster exchange of information and ideas on past, ongoing, and also future projects. We recognise the need of experts meeting their colleagues without the hassle of taking care of their (potential) customers, bosses and other distracting forces. ;-) The workshop is run in English in the first day and then Czech and Slovak the second day.
There will be invited lectures:
- Pascal Paillier (CryptoExperts, France),
- Jan Camenisch (Dfinity, Switzerland),
- Werner Schindler (BSI, Germany),
- Tomáš Rosa (Raiffeisenbank & MFF UK, CZE),
- Otokar Grošek (STU Bratislava, Slovakia).
RegistrationIn order to register, please, use the link on right hand side of this page.
Registration fee includes proceedings and admission for both days of the conference.
Hotel Olympik - Hotel Olympik, Sokolovská 138, Prague
Žižkova 600, 664 01 Bílovice nad Svitavou
Contact email: email@example.com
- Vašek Matyáš, FI MU, Brno, CZ – chairman
- Jan Hajný, FEKT VUT Brno, CZ
- Peter Gaži, IOHK Research, China
- Bohuslav Rudolf, NÚKIB & MFF UK, Prague, CZ
- Luděk Smolík, Siegen, SRN
- Martin Stanek, UK, Bratislava, SR
- Petr Švenda, FI MU, Brno, CZ